If you are looking for, How to set Password in Pendrive in Windows 7, 8, 10. we are here with the amazing blog encrypt pen drive with a password without any software. We all know Pen-drive is one of the most popular ways of sharing data between computers. We share lots of stuff like movies, songs, and other media from Pendrive, We don’t want our data to go in the wrong hands. you don’t need to worry now, today I will share an amazing trick to set a password in USB Drive without any software.
How to set Password in Pendrive | encrypt Pendrive with Password
Follow these steps to set a password by Windows 7, 8, 10 in your Pendrive easily-
1. Right Click on your USB Drive in your Windows Explorer and select Turn on BitLocker option.
2. In the next Windows type the password for securing your Pendrive. Click on the Next button.
3. Now Backup your recovery key. Click on Save to file and save your recovery key in text format on your Computer.
4. Select Encrypt entire drive(slower but best for PCs and drivers already in use)and click on the Next button.
5. Are you ready to encrypt your Pendrive. Click on the Start Encrypting button.
6. Now your Pendrive Encryption process started in your Windows 10 PC. This process takes some time so sit back and read this post.
When Encryption completes in your Windows PC. Plugged out your Pendrive and again Plug-in your Pendrive in your PC.
When you Open your Pendrive in Computer. Your Windows 10 asks you enter the password for opening Pendrive like this screenshot.
Hope you like our Tech Blogs, please share with your friends and family to spread knowledge.. and must comment below 😎