If you are looking for How to Create a Bootable Pendrive using CMD. Bootable USB is a disk that we use for the installation of an Operating System, Command-prompt in Windows is easily available in all the versions of Windows. Creating a Bootable Pendrive is very easy, follow these steps given below to make your USB bootable.
How to Create a Bootable Pendrive using CMD | USB Flash Drive
1. Press the Windows button and search “CMD”, right-click on the command prompt, click on Run as Administrator.
2. Connect the USB device to the computer, which you want bootable.
3. Type the command ‘diskpart’ and press Enter.
4. Type the command ‘list disk’ to display a list of all the available storage devices on your system. Press Enter to continue.
5. Select your Pendrive. in my Computer that is disk 1. To choose the disk, type the command ‘select disk 1’ and press Enter.
6. To make a pen drive bootable, there is a need to format it to clean the existing data. Type Command ‘clean’ and press enter.
7. Type the command ‘create partition primary’ and press Enter.
8. now type the command ‘select partition 1’ and press Enter.
9. Now enter command ‘format=fs NTFS’ and press Enter.
10. enter command ‘active’ and press Enter. This will mark the primary bootable partition as Active
11. Type the command ‘exit’ for exit DISKPART and press Enter. close CMD windows.
12. Now copy all files of windows, to your USB Drive
Now your Bootable USB Pendrive (Flash Drive) is ready to use…
There is an another way to create Bootable Pendrive by Rufus Software Download Here
Hope you like our Tech Blogs, please share with your friends and family to spread knowledge. and must comment below 😎