If you are looking for How to Change Your Default DNS for Fast Internet Speed, its an amazing trick for Boost your Internet Speed, We can try it on our Laptop or computer, it will increase our Internet Speed.
How to Change DNS to Google for Fast Internet Speed
Increase Without any Software
The Domain Name System (DNS) is the phonebook of the Internet. Humans access information online through domain names, like Ankytechsolutions.com or google.com. Web browsers interact through Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. DNS translates domain names to IP addresses so browsers can load Internet resources. Each device connected to the Internet has a unique IP address.
Follow These Simple Steps Below-
1. Press Windows Button and Search “Network Settings” and Enter.
2. look right corner, you will find “Change Adapter Options” click on that.
3. Right Click on your connected Network with you want to configure, now click on “Properties”
4. Double Click on “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)”
5. New windows will appear, Here use the following Server addresses and Enter Google Server (220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168)
6. After enter Google Server, Click on ok and Close all tabs by clicking OK. Congratulations your Network DNS Server is Successfully changed to Google DNS. enjoy Super-fast Internet.
If you have any doubt you can also watch this video: Click here
Hope you like our Tech Blogs, please share with your friends and family to spread knowledge. and must comment below 😎